Requests for Proposals
The Ambrose Recreation & Park District (ARPD) is seeking proposals from qualified vendors for the provision of painting services as described in this document. ARPD is a special district formed in 1946 under the California Public Resources Code, Section 5780 et seq. ARPD provides recreation, parks, youth and adult programs, senior nutrition, activities, holiday happenings, classes and special events for the Bay Point community and surrounding areas.
MANDATORY Pre-Bid Site Visit will be held on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 @ 11:00 am at 3105 Willow Pass Rd., Bay Point, CA 94565
To be considered, the proposal must be received by the ARPD General Manager located at the Ambrose Community Center, 3105 Willow Pass Road by 4:00 p.m. Monday, March 27, 2017—the proposal submission deadline. The proposal shall have clearly marked on the outside "Proposal – Painting Services". Selection is scheduled to be made by April 13, 2017.
- Request for Proposals for Painting Services
- Attachment A: HUD 4010
- Current Wage Schedule
- Real Estate Services for the sale of Clearland Property (deadline 11/14/16) | Submission Requirements | Clearland Description
- Ambrose Community Center Restroom Renovation (deadline 12/14/15)
- District-wide Civic Facilities Master Plan (deadline 4/21/2015)
- Ambrose Community Center Auditorium Floor Replacement (deadline 4/2/2015)
- Park Maintenance Services (deadline 4/16/2014)
- General Counsel (deadline 3/13/14)
- Wage Decision
- HUD 4010